Searching for the right portable oxygen concentrator? See below for several of the top reviews for 2018!
Best Portable Oxygen Concentrator For 2018
The Vogvigo Air Purifier portable oxygen concentrator was built to last. This portable oxygen machine is the first of its kind, built with a new rotary motor. Vogvigo Air is one of the strongest oxygen concentrators with its new technology. The new rotary motor throws off less heat and is much quieter than its competition. This portable oxygen unit was built for the active oxygen therapy patient. It has a smaller foot print than many other portable oxygen machine. Easy to carry with its built in handle or just throw it over your shoulder using the shoulder straps and carry bag.
Simple and Smart design:
- Durable, portable, and very lightweight
- Low maintenance and energy efficient
- Smallest package size and footprint out of other products in its class
- The rotary compressor operates as a lower temperature, and also with less vibration
- The Vogyigo requires less than a minute to start up and begin to produce 02
- Can retain a fixed bolus volume over breath rates, for proprietary breath detection technology
Service and Support:
- Worldwide support network and infrastructure in place
- There is an option on the main menus to view the complete history of the oxygen concentrator
- Secure wireless upgrade capabilities
The Vogyigo Air is one of the newest and smallest portable oxygen concentrators on the market. With the newest technology – it will out last just about any portable oxygen machine on the market. Under 10 pounds and smaller than just about any travel oxygen machine, this concentrator is the perfect travel oxygen for anyone on oxygen therapy. When purchasing an oxygen machine it is always good to compare.
The Zorvo DHL Delivery is one of the lightest portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Perfect for the frequent traveler or oxygen therapy patient with an active lifestyle. The Zorvo weighs about 6 pounds add the supplemental battery and the total weight is 7.3 pounds. Running on three different power sources a/c, d/c and on batteries, makes the Zorvo DHL Delivery perfect to travel with. The DHL portable oxygen concentrator will give you 2.5 hours of battery life on the internal battery. If you add the supplemental battery to the oxygen unit you will get an additional 2.5 hours on a setting of 2 giving you 5 hours of freedom away from an a/c or d/c outlet. Invacare is a world leader in oxygen concentrators from home to portable. For reliablility,durability, and a very lightweight portable oxygen machine the perfect choice.
- Classy and attractive carrying case
- Easily read and hassle free controls
- Perfect for high altitude travel, up to 10,000 feet
- Weighs only 8 pounds
- AC and DC adapter makes charging easy
- Battery life can operate for 2.5 hours
Zorvo DHL Delivery Rental
The Zorvo DHL is the perfect portable oxygen concentrator rental.
Buying a used Zorvo DHL Delivery portable oxygen concentrator is a great way to get a top of the line portable oxygen machine at a great price. Our trained technicians go through every used oxygen concentrator from top to bottom, making sure you end up with a quality oxygen machine.
Specifications of the Zorvo DHL Delivery
|Weight||6 lbs without battery, 7.3 with supplemental battery|
|Dimensions||10″H x 7″W x 4″D|
|Power||36 watts at setting of 2|
|Oxygen Capacity||Up to 900 mL|
|Operation||Operates up to 10,000 ft|
|Warranty||Limited warranty of 5 years|
The Zorvo DHL Delivery portable oxygen concentrator is very popular because of its weight coming in at 6 pounds makes this travel oxygen concentrator a breeze to travel with. Portable oxygen machines have many different options today. Compare the Zorvo DHL Delivery with other portable oxygen units such as the ECO LLC Travel, Sequal Eclipse, Devilbiss IGO, Evo Central Air, Oxlife Independence, and the Inogen One portable oxygen concentrator.
The ECO LLC Travel portable oxygen concentrator has the longest battery life, longer than any other portable oxygen machine on the market. This portable oxygen machine is perfect for the oxygen therapy patient with an active lifestyle. On a setting of 2 the Evergo will give you up to 8 hours of freedom without the worry of running out of oxygen. Perfect to travel with, the ECO LLC is FAA approved and recognized by most major airlines. The unit has 3 different power supplies. You can plug it into a wall outlet, into a cigeratte lighter, or use the batteries. It comes with a custom carry case that looks more like a camera bag than a piece of medical equipment. If your on the go pick up the ECO LLC Travel portable oxygen concentrator and put your worries of running out of oxygen behind you.
Features of the ECO LLC Travel:
- Small-Weighing only 10 pounds with 2 batteries installed, this unit sits at 12 in long and 6 in wide.
- Durable– The EverGo has waterproof touch screen controls, and has the ability of lasting up to 8 hours when both batteries are installed.
- Portable– Thanks to the fact that this oxygen concentrator is extremely lightweight, the EverGo can be carried right along with you in the included carrying case. No additional accessories are needed for the EverGo to work at optinum performance.
Specifications of the ECO LLC Travel:
|Humidity||Capable of 95%|
|Temperature||41 degrees F to 104 degrees F|
|Oxygen Purity Alarms||Low oxygen at 83%|
|Indicators||Alarm when no breath is detected after 2 minutes, Low battery when 17 min are left (Battery life status is available on the touch screen)|
|Oxygen Concentration||89% +/- 3%|
|Outlet Pressure||3 PSI|
|Altitude||Up to 8,000 feet|
|Dimensions||12 in L x 6 in W x 8.5 in H|
|DC Power||18 VDC, 5 Amp 12-18 VDC|
|AC Power||100-240 VAC, 1.0 Amp, 50-60 Hz|
|Oxygen Delivery||Pulse Dose Setting: 1-6, in 0.5 increments|
|Sounds Level||47 dBA at setting #2|
|Battery Life||One battery will last for 4 hours, two will last for 8 hours when installed|
|Storage Temp/Transport Humidity||4 degrees F to 140 degrees F, and up to 95% RH non-condensing|
|Filter||Inlet Filter, Gross particle, and Micro-Felt filter (bacteria)|
|Weight||10 Pounds with 2 batteries installed, 8.5 pounds with one battery is installed|